We always recommend you ASK, ASK, ASK.... Always ask as many questions until you feel comfortable with your septic know-how. 404-630-8193
Septic Tank Pumping
Call Us For A Free Quote.
Want to know more about your septic tank?
Septic tanks vary in size depending on the size of the home. Generally speaking you can determine the size of your septic tank based on this chart.
But please note that not all jurisdictions follow this rubrick. To be sure, check the guidelines set by your governing jurisdiction.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
On average, a septic tank pumping is going to cost $200-$400 dollars.
The price is based on:
- Size of the tank.
- If we need to find the tank, or the location is already known.
- If the tank is accessible, ready to be pumped or any additional labor is necessary prior to pumping.
How do I know where my septic tank is?
In some cases you can go to the city/county and request plans of the home that might outline where the septic tank is located. If plans are not available sometimes if might help to ask a neighbor or the previous owner of the home. Without this information it may be very difficult to find the septic tank on your own. In any case, if you can't find the tank don't panic. We have the equipment to find your tank, guaranteed! Using an Ridgid SeeSnake inline camera, we can see in your pipes and run the camera all the way to the tank. Using a scout (very similar to a metal detector) we can locate the cameras exact location.
Once the septic tank is found, the lids must be dug out. Septic tanks are usually 2-5 ft under the ground, and they have two lids approx 24' in diameter.We also provide this service. We will dig septic tanks for free that are less than 12" deep.
To read more about how septic systems work click here.
How do I request for pumping service?
- Call us 404-630-8193 to request and schedule an appointment at your earliest convience, or send us an email SuperiorSepticGeorgia@gmail.com.
- Our customer service representative will ask you the following information to set-up your appointment. This information will ensure you are set-up for the correct service, but if you are not sure our reps will guide you in the right direction.
- What is the property address?
- Have you ever had your septic tank pumped?
- Do you know the location of your tank? If you dont know, it's ok! As specialists in our field, we also offer septic tank locating.
- Are the lids to your tank dug up? If not, it's ok! We also offer labor to excavate the lids of your tank.
- Do you know the size of your septic tank?
- How did you hear about us? We're trying to track our advertising
We always recommend you ASK, ASK, ASK.... Always ask as many questions until you feel comfortable with your septic know-how.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know a leaky toilet can waste up to 7,000 gallons of water per month?
That's only one toilet. Test your toilets yourself.
Here's How: Put Cool-Aid or any dye in the holding tank behind the toilet seat and let it sit for 30min -1 hour. Later check to see if the water in the toilet bowl has changed color. If it has then you got yourself a leaky toilet.
Call us Let us Help You
Septic Pump Services
Most of the septic tank pumping services provides the following facilities taking care of the customer’s urgency:
Therefore, it is essential to keep your house as well as your septic tank clean and blockage free, so you should use these guaranteed services provided by them.